January 12, 2014

White Denim & Ankle Chain Pumps


According to the rules of life, you're supposed to retire your white denim and open toed shoes after Labor Day. Since I broke the open-toed-shoe rule all the way into October, I figured why not break both. Rules are meant to be broken, right? After doing a load of laundry that consisted of only black pants I decided it was time to switch it up with something I I don't usually wear, something that's a bit out of my comfort zone..for a day. Of course, I chose the complete opposite black and went with white. I knew it might be a challenge to "winterize" them, but once I put on this pair of ankle chain pumps everything came together. It's amazing what a simple pair of shoes can do for an outfit. 

DSC_0429 DSC_0410 DSC_0427 DSC_0430 DSC_0412 DSC_0422 DSC_0432 DSC_0414 DSC_0426 DSC_0434 DSC_0431 DSC_0421 DSC_0413

OUTFIT DETAILS
jacket: originally PacSun, similar PacSun
sweater: heather gray dolman knit sweater, WindsorStore
denim: originally PacSun, similar GByGuess
shoes: street chichi faux leather pumps, Forever21
necklace: TITANIA x ISIS, Xevana
clutch: lilou laser cut out box bag (on sale now), MissGuided
bracelet: spike along bracelet, Tobi

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are so sexy, and the necklace and clutch all look so good together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and
    I'm impressed! Very helpful information particularly the
    remaining phase :) I handle such information a lot. I was looking for
    this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.


    My web site best dating sites

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design