January 21, 2014

Spiked Hi-Tops


We all know that I'm guilty of buying items that I just have to have, then letting them sit in my closet for months before I actually wear them. Another perfect example of my horrible habit is these sneakers.. and actually all of the sneakers I've purchased over time. This may or may not have been the second time I've ever worn them, oops! I always feel like I'm that one person in the entire world that cannot pull off a cute pair of sneakers and I have such a hard time trying to find an outfit to wear them with. Since I'm usually in a pair of booties or heels, they just don't feel so.. me.

So, I gave them another chance and decided to pair them with most of my go-to items. What's better than an outfit made up of all of your favorite pieces? I swear I'll wear this vest & jacket until they both disintegrate.. 

IMG_4919 IMG_4928 IMG_4938 IMG_4937 IMG_4910 IMG_4944 IMG_4912 IMG_4917 IMG_4936 IMG_4933 IMG_4913 IMG_4942 IMG_4940

OUTFIT DETAILS
denim shirt: tailored western shirt, Levi's
jacket: originally PacSun, similar PacSun
faux fur vest: originally Forever 21, similar H&M
leggings: sold out, similar Forever21 
sneakers: originally Love Culture, similar Forever21 Macys 
bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35LouisVuitton
necklace: DIY Dylanlex

1 comment:

  1. Love the jacket with the faux fur vest will have to try.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design