January 5, 2014

Leopard Print Overload



Due to the unfortunately in-climate weather, I haven't been able to leave my house (which was also a great excuse to stay in sweats and do a whole lot of nothing for a few days).  So, once I finally ventured out into the -7 degree weather I chose to wear something warm and comfortable with a flat bootie to decrease the chances of me falling on my face. I picked this pair up a year or two ago at a small shoe store in the mall called Traffic, I definitely did not expect them to hold up for this long but after several snow storms and rainy summers they still look brand new. As I was running out the door this clutch was sitting on the door step waiting, so I quickly ripped open the box and took it with me. The timing could not have been any more perfect. I was a bit hesitant to use it since I was already on a bit of a leopard print overload, but usually the outfits that I doubt are the ones that I'm the happiest about in the end, so I took it and ran with it.




IMG_4337 IMG_4354 IMG_4372 IMG_4350 IMG_4378 IMG_4368 IMG_4340 IMG_4347 IMG_4341

OUTFIT DETAILS
hat: originally Windsor, similar Karmaloop
jacket: wool moto coat (on sale now!), AmericanEagle
sweater: knit sweater in white, H&M
leggings: winter leggings, AmericanApparel
clutch: Emperia leopard flap envelope clutch (also on sale now!), Nordstrom
shoes: originally Traffic, similar ModCloth

1 comment:

  1. Omg! This hat and coat fabulous also the bag what a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design