January 8, 2014

Aztec & Fringe Pt II


I think I've mentioned in a previous post that I don't replace my larger bags too often, or as I like to call them the "mother ship".  Since they're not exactly light weight due to the amount of things I feel the need to keep with me at all times (yes, the mini straightener does get a lot of use), I don't carry them into shows, out shopping or any place where lugging a 40lb bag would be overly inconvenient. This is my newest child and it is not a Michael Kors, for once. I randomly checked in on the Kate Spade website one day while I was roaming the internet for clothes that wouldn't fit in my closet and found about 5 bags that I swore I would die without. When I finally scrolled to the bottom of the page, it hit me and I was in love.. with this bag. Originally, I was drawn to it because of its exterior and I knew that no other designer made anything similar. When I finally took it out of its box I realized just how much detail and planning went into it, everything from the zipper to the interior lining and pockets must have taken so much time and effort in order to be that perfect. You can really tell that every aspect of a bag was taken into account while it was being designed which is something I really appreciate.

After receiving a lot of positive feedback about the aztec & fringe combination I posted several months ago, I was inspired by all of you to try it again. This time I chose to make it less casual so it wasn't too repetitive and also because my sister gave me these beautiful wedge fringe booties for Christmas. I also just found out the romper or playsuit I'm wearing sold out, so when it's back in stock I'll be sure to let you know.. in the mean time I posted some alternate options.

P.S. Remind me to look into making an indoor area to take my pictures if it's going to continue to be -7 degrees because I think I got frost bite on my hands after this one.




DSC_0314 DSC_0305 DSC_0318 DSC_0310 DSC_0322 DSC_0323 DSC_0309 DSC_0311 DSC_0326 DSC_0323 DSC_0329 DSC_0321 DSC_0308

OUTFIT DETAILS
romper: originally Tobi, similar Boohoo Boohoo2
booties: Qupid Maddox 07 originially Gypsy Warrior, also sold here LadyShoeStore
necklace: given to me as a birthday gift, similar Etsy
watch: Marc Jacobs Small Amy Crystal Bracelet watch,  Nordstrom
bracelet: spike along bracelet, Tobi
bag: Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag, KateSpade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design