January 22, 2014

Transparent Chain Bag


Is anyone else enjoying this weather besides my new puppy? He absolutely loves the snow, well I should actually say he loves plowing his face into the snow to grab a bite to eat.



I've been patiently waiting to share some super exciting news in the world of Cori with you. I was recently introduced to the website Vinted by a lovely woman named Rachel. "What's Vinted" you wonder.. Well, it is website where you can buy, sell & swap clothes with other ladies from around the United States. Unlike most websites where you can sell your clothing, Vinted offers a forum where you can chat with other ladies about anything under the sun from relationships to work out routines, recipes to wedding decor, make-up to instagram tips & tricks.. and just about anything else you could possibly think of. What's better than a community of girls who are willing to take the time to uplift each other and offer advice and help each other with just about anything and everything? As if the site couldn't get any better, there is also a blog that's full of outfit inspiration, D.I.Y. tutorials, helpful life advice, etc. and I'm so happy to share that I will be a part of these blog posts. (I'm still having an "omg moment")

After spending countless hours reading through forums, blog posts and looking through clothes on Vinted, I decided to try to sell some things of my own because we all know that I have more clothes than I know what to do with.  The entire process from start to finish is incredibly easy, they even give you a shipping label to print, what more could a girl ask for? So far, I've sold several items and just took pictures of a couple more to put up. If you've tried Poshmark and had no luck just as I did, I personally recommend making the switch.



I've only taken on a couple of D.I.Y. projects, but this transparent chain bag I'm wearing below is by far my favorite. It was simple to make and I'm in love with the end result .. so in love that I've already made a couple more. If you want to find out exactly how I made it, step by step, you can check out my tutorial that just went live on Vinted this afternoon HERE

DSC_4964 DSC_4962 DSC_4976 DSC_4966 DSC_4963 DSC_4983 DSC_4967 DSC_4973 DSC_4965 DSC_4981 DSC_4980 DSC_4979 DSC_4978 DSC_4970 DSC_4977 DSC_4968

OUTFIT DETAILS
blouse: originally Love Culture, similar NastyGal Romwe Romwe2
cardigan: burgundy boyfriend cardigan, Windsor
jacket: originally American Eagle, similar Forever21
denim: BDG cigarette high rise, UrbanOutfitters
booties: originally WetSeal, similar LuLus
necklace: titania x isis, Xevana
bag: DIY see my tutorial at Vinted
beanie: solid winter beanie, Amazon
sunglasses: Wayfarer folding classic, RayBan

1 comment:

  1. Love this bag so much so crazy you made it. You can use it with any outfit, so cool. Your hair looks so pretty straight and I love the hat with the touch of maroon from your sweater showing out of your coat sleeves to complement it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design