January 25, 2014

Head Chain Pt. II


I guess you can call this one a forgotten post. I must have skipped over these pictures in the midst of all my Vinted excitement. Since there's no trace of snow on the ground you can obviously tell it's from last week, oops!

I'm definitely over this freezing cold weather, every year around this time I start to see all the spring lines dropping and drool at my computer screen as I think about actually wearing the pieces. After a sad realization that I would have to wait a few more months, I decided to move on and try to get re-inspired by winter clothes. So, rather than throwing on my usual high waisted black pants, I went for something a little bit different- a maroon high waisted wide leg trouser type of different. Since these pants, along with many of it's kind only see the light of day when I'm at work, I thought that pairing them with something less business casual would be a nice change for both of us. Of course I used my usual faux-fur finishing touches and this head chain that I've been obsessed with, thanks again Mom!


IMG_4975 IMG_4962 IMG_4956 IMG_4970 IMG_4946 IMG_4955 IMG_4964 IMG_4973 IMG_4959 IMG_4954 IMG_4950IMG_4957 

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: double U-neck long sleeve bodysuit, AmericanApparel
bottoms: originally Macy's, similar LuLus
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell In Love Leather D'Orsay, UrbanOutfitters
faux-fur vest: originally Forever 21, similar H&M
head chain: gift, some of my favorites Etsy1 Etsy 2 Etsy3
clutch: Small Fulton Saffiano Messenger, MichaelKors

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design