February 23, 2014

Hot Pink Pumps


I swear that I am back in action and will post more than once a week. Getting a tattoo on top of an elbow injury wasn't exactly the best idea but now that I can finally dress myself, I'm back! In my previous post I mentioned that I got two more stacklace pieces from Xevana that went perfectly with the two pieces I already had. Each of the four pieces can be worn as an individual necklace or stacked with another and for this post I chose to stack all four since they give off a Dylanlex vibe when they're all together.

If you're as obsessed with statement necklaces as I am you can also check out my post on Vinted HERE, each of the pieces are linked below the pictures so you could find them easily.

I don't usually love colored pieces, or neon colored pieces for that matter, but these bright pink pumps stole my heart. I was amazed at how much they brightened up my mostly black outfit and how perfectly they matched my favorite pink lipstick (they also made me feel a little bit like a darker version of Barbie).


DSC_5013 DSC_5018 DSC_5035 DSC_5024 DSC_5009 DSC_5039 DSC_5025 DSC_5012 DSC_5015 DSC_5017 DSC_5011 DSC_5023 DSC_5046 DSC_5031

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally Love Culture, similar Forever21
jacket: originally PacSun, similar LoveCulture
leggings: originally Cotton On, similar CottonOn
pumps: classic stiletto pumps in neon pink (they're in stores but not online), Forever21
necklace: Nemesis x Elecktra & Titania x Isis, Xevana
bag: find out how I made it on Vinted

Since I still can't figure out how to get my comment section to work properly (so that you can actually see your comment after you post it) you can use THIS for any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design