February 15, 2014

More Maroon


I didn't realize how many maroon colored pieces I've invested in lately until I started this post. Since I've also been on a pencil skirt kick since the end of the summer, this one was a must have. I absolutely loved the top Tobi paired it with online.. so of course I bought them both. I don't usually love the way some websites style their pieces but Tobi is always on point. I wore both of the pieces out together and let me tell you, it was heavenly to have an outfit already picked out for me when I was in a rush.

My Mom surprised me with another Xevana stacklace for Valentine's day and she somehow picked one that layers perfectly with my other set. Since they're all separates you can wear them alone or mix and match the pieces depending on your outfits and if my math is correct that's about 24 different necklaces (I just got really overwhelmed thinking about it). I obviously love the over the top and slightly gaudy look of huge layered necklaces and all four of the pieces together are just that, I can't wait to show you guys in the next post!

I was recently told that for some reason my comments don't show up below with my layout and I know it is a bit of a hassle to navigate through tumblr, so I made an ask.fm! It's definitely much easier to use and a lot easier for me to respond. So, if you have any questions feel free to ask them HERE

DSC_0023 DSC_0012 DSC_0026 DSC_0006 DSC_0011 DSC_0024 DSC_0003 DSC_0013 DSC_0010 DSC_0025

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally Tobi, similar Tobi
skirt: so slim skirt, Tobi
shoes: street chic faux leather pumps, Forever21
clutch: found it at a small store in the mall last year, similar storenvy
necklace: Nemesis x Electra, Xevana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design