March 16, 2014

Men's Feature: Everyone


Among the long list of my very talented friends there are also plenty whose style never fails to impress me. I've been thinking about doing a men's feature every once in a while to showcase my oh-so stylish male friends and since this is my very first, I wanted to do something extra special. Much like us ladies, all guys have their own personal style which I am always extremely interested to learn about, especially those who spend the extra couple of minutes to pick out their version of a perfect outfit.

DSC_0260

I had the privilege of spending some quality time with these three gentlemen and I got to learn a lot about their personal styles, where they get their inspiration from and where they like to shop. Not only are the three of them some of the most well dressed men I know, this stylish trio also make some of the most beautiful music to ever grace my ear drums in the form of "Everyone". 

 
You can listen to more of their music on their Bandcamp or YouTube
Instagram: @itseveryone
Twitter: @itseveryone

Find out a little bit more about each member of Everyone below.

NGUBO AKA BO
DSC_0135 DSC_0128 DSC_0147 DSC_0230 DSC_0145 DSC_0130

Instagram: @readysetbo
Twitter: @readysetbo

What I love most about men's fashion is playing with layers especially when they're different textures. Even in the summer, throwing on a tee underneath an opened button up is effortless and stylish at the same time. Bo layered his denim shirt under a heavier flannel which definitely mixes two completely different textures at the same time. Since I am a firm believer in the denim shirt and that it can be paired with just about anything, I absolutely loved that he chose to wear it with a more casual pant. I felt a strong connection with his outfit choice not only because of his natural ability to layer his pieces flawlessly, but because of his gold watch as well because I almost always have mine one. While I got to know more about Bo and his style I asked him (and the other members of Everyone as well) a few questions that would give the rest of the world a better understanding of him.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
"People, friends, magazines, blogs."

What is your go-to piece or outfit?
"Wrist band with a wing on it. If thats not on my wrist then there's a high chance I'm completely naked."

What are your most shopped stores?
"Unique or other thrift shops"



LAWRENCE AKA LOLO
DSC_0187 DSC_0172 DSC_0156 DSC_0178 DSC_0188 DSC_0166

Instagram: @lawkdown
Twitter: @lawkdown

I've been recently obsessed, or maybe more than obsessed with Roshe Runs so of course the first thing I loved about Lolo's outfit wasn't that it was mostly black but that he paired it with a fresh, clean pair of white Nike's. Since I'm naturally drawn to anything black I instantly felt connected with his style and outfit, especially his cuffed skinnies. I loved that he chose to incorporate some color by tying a flannel around his waist which also broke up the black on black combination and complimented his shoes perfectly. His accessories were just enough to make his outfit come together without taking away from any aspect of it which is usually quite a challenge.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
"My friends, family and Yeezy or random cool things I see online."

What is your go-to piece or outfit?
"I always wear my Clarks & wrist wear. I always have to have my gold on me"

What are your most shopped stores?
"Thrift stores and I also make some of my own clothes"



ANDRE
DSC_0206 DSC_0112 DSC_0124 DSC_0223 DSC_0203 DSC_0191

Instagram: @andreburrito
Twitter: @andreburrito

For as long as I've known Andre, his effortless ability to put together a great outfit has always amazed me. What I love most about his style is that he's not afraid to wear pieces that most guys wouldn't. His button henley layered underneath his blazer was a great way to keep the outfit from looking too dressy and also a great way to keep the focus on the main part of his outfit- the faux leather pants. Although I may or may not have had a little bit to do with the studded loafers, he was definitely willing to wear the two pieces together to create this edgy look for a night (or day) out.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
"My band mates or something I think would look good on me regardless if I've seen it before. I'll take that risk."

What is your go-to piece or outfit?
"My chain bracelet and harmonica necklace. You'll also catch me in a white v-neck most of the time, can't go wrong with clean."

What are your most shopped stores?
"My main three stores are H&M, Zara & Target. Yes, Target has the greatest come-ups. But, a lot of my recent outfits are credited to thrift shops as well."

DSC_0091

Of course, a huge thank you to Everyone for spending the day with me and letting me take pictures of them and of course for making such beautiful music. If you haven't already, make sure you take a listen, I know you'll love it as much as I do. If you have any questions for any of the gentlemen, leave a comment below and I will make sure they get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design