March 19, 2014

Off-Whites


I had absolutely no intention of buying anything spring related until the weather finally started warming up, but when I came across these cream tuxedo pants I just couldn't help myself. I'm really into this year's trend of mixing cream, ivory & nudes together so my shoe and bag choice were a no brainer. Since it's not quite spring yet I chose to darken it up with a black off the shoulder crop I got earlier this winter; not that I'm one for following any season related fashion rules- I just didn't want to stand out too much when I went out. I'm sure you've noticed how often I use this clutch/chain bag from Gypsy Warrior and I can assure you that I will use it until it literally falls apart, I just can't seem to let go of it! Since it finally sold out on their website I did link an almost identical version I found on Etsy below. 


DSC_0002 DSC_0010 DSC_0019 DSC_0005 DSC_0016 DSC_0015 DSC_0018 DSC_0003 DSC_0008 DSC_0012

I also made a brand new twitter so don't forget to find me so we can chat about shoes and clothes.

top: originally Tobi, similar Tobi
bottoms: tuxedo pants, H&M
shoes: gift from my Mom, similar Lulus
clutch: originally Gypsy Warrior, similar Etsy
necklace: cool girl layered chain necklace, Forever21
ring: YSL Arty Ovale Ring, SaksFifthAvenue


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design