March 12, 2014

Leather & Lace Playsuit


I've been waiting over a month for a chance to break out this playsuit so of course I jumped at the opportunity when it was 60 degrees and sunny.... for a day. Even with a pair of tights this bad boy isn't cut out for the winter because the shorts are extremely thin, but, at least the top portion is a bit warmer since it's faux leather. I cannot wait to wear it without having to worry about layering to keep warm, it killed me to have to hide all of the beautiful lace lined details under a kimono and jacket.

 My friend spotted these wedges while he was out shopping (he recognized the box from my room because I'm a sucker for JC's) and since they were the last ones and my size on top of that, we knew it was meant to be! I was going to try to hold off on wearing them until the spring but, I could only contain myself for a few days. I wore them for about 8 hours and they were super comfortable, so, definitely worth the investment!

DSC_0050 DSC_0043 DSC_0060 DSC_0056 DSC_0053 DSC_0033 DSC_0037 DSC_0023 DSC_0058

OUTFIT DETAILS
playsuit: leather and lace stripy playsuit, MissGuidedUS
kimono: originally Forever 21, similar Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tatum ankle strap platform wedge, UrbanOutfitters
bag: originally Gypsy Warrior, similar Etsy
necklace: originally Windsor, similar Forever21
bracelet: originally Forever 21, similar Forever21

my comment section is still under construction so use THIS instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design