March 22, 2014

The Patterned Pant


I picked up these pants about a year ago and saw a pair almost identical in the mall recently, so seeing that they're still relevant I figured I would share how I usually style them when the weather isn't exactly... warm. For these specifically, I always wear a solid shirt because the pattern is so busy, sometimes I'll experiment with mixing lace and patterns but this time it was a definite no-go. Since the front of this leotard is as plain as it gets it doesn't take away from the pants at all. The back is very low cut, too low cut to even wear a bra, which makes up for the plain, round neck of the front. Maybe I put too way much thought into my plain clothing, I'm hoping I'm not the only one!

Like most of the things I wear- I tend to buy in bulk and this style of pant is definitely no exception. Over the past year they've become a lot more popular which explains why I've had to dedicate an entire drawer of my dresser to them. They're extremely easy to dress up for a night out by throwing on a pair of pumps and a blazer (which I used wear to work all the time) and easy to wear to more causal places like the beach (with a pair of flip flops and a bikini top). To top it off they're always reasonably priced, I don't recall spending more than $30 on a pair yet so I'll be sure to link some of my current favorites below.

DSC_0075 DSC_0076 DSC_0069 DSC_0085 DSC_0078 DSC_0072 DSC_0070 DSC_0068 DSC_0081 DSC_0079 DSC_0086

OUTFIT DETAILS
bottoms: originally Charlotte Russe, my current favorites: Forever21 CharlotteRusse UrbanOutfitters
leotard: double U-neck long sleeve bodysuit, AmericanApparel
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tatum ankle-strap platform wedge, UrbanOutfitters
hat: originally PacSun, similar Forever21
sunglasses: Vogue cat-eye sunglasses from SunglassHut sold out, similar UrbanOutfitters
watch: Marc Jacobs small Amy crystal bracelet watch, Nordstrom

In case you haven't heard I did make a new twitter which you can find here @CoriBetch
or if you're only on instagram, you can find me here @CoriBetch as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design