April 18, 2014

Black & White Co-ords

I've definitely expressed my love for pencil & midi skirts so there was no way I could pass up this coordinating set. Ever since I bought a floral set a few months ago I've been searching all over the internet for some more to stock up on for the spring and summer. I love having outfits picked out for me, especially when I'm in a rush, so I cannot get enough of these sets. I don't usually order clothes from GoJane so I was hesitant to place a large order, luckily this set along with everything else I ordered fit true to size so I will be sure to put them on the top of my list. Since my go-to eye shadows are usually lighter and darker browns, I chose to stray and go the grey & black route to avoid a clash of the neutrals. Of course, since the rest of my outfit was dark, I chose the darkest lip in my collection to pull it all together.

DSC_0416 DSC_0401 DSC_0400 DSC_0419 DSC_0399 DSC_0402 DSC_0409DSC_0410 DSC_0413
DSC_0396
OUTFIT DETAILS
top: road color block cropped tank (on sale now!), GoJane
skirt: road color block midi skirt, (on sale now!), GoJane
shoes: originally Forever21, similar GoJane
bag: Michael Kors Selma mini sold out, solid colors @ Macys
lip: Cyber by Mac, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design