April 19, 2014

Little White Dress




I'm still in shock that I bought not one, but several white dresses and playsuits at the mall this weekend. Not only did I purchase several white articles of clothing.. I actually already wore a few of them. I'm not sure that I would have took them home if they came in a black option, but that's besides the point. I've already expressed my love for gladiator sandals so this is another one of those pairs I mentioned I just had to have. These aren't as high as the lace up pair from my previous post, so they're definitely a bit more practical and a lot easier to put on. I didn't want to get ahead of myself with spring colors just yet so I grabbed my leopard envelope clutch which has tan to match my sandals and black to match my hat. I chose to accessorize with darker colors since it's still not all that warm out and because I'm not really used to wearing so much white.. but I do already have a few ideas as to how I want to wear it in the summer that I will be sure to share with you. 

DSC_0421 DSC_0435 DSC_0427 DSC_0428 DSC_0422 DSC_0426 DSC_0432 DSC_0437 DSC_0431 DSC_0421

OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: ivory sleeveless crochet tunic, Windsor
sandals: saltz, CallitSpring
hat: black blogger hat, Windsor
necklace: originally Forever21, similar Forever21
clutch: originally Nordstrom, similar Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design