April 8, 2014

Lace Ups & Lace


I have been waiting months to break out these lace up sandals and even though I only got to wear them for a few hours to a friend's house, I finally feel at peace. I fell in love with them at the mall one day and after about one full minute of deciding whether or not I really needed them in the middle of the winter, I decided that I did. Although they're a bit of pain to put on and lace up, they're extremely comfortable and definitely worth the extra effort. I already have a few other styles and colors on their way to me because I just can't get enough of them. I'm so happy that stores like Aldo, Call it Spring, Steve Madden and even Charlotte Russe hopped on this trend and made some really cute and affordable versions of designer brands so we don't have to break the bank to buy a pair for $150+. I definitely recommend doing a little research online before heading out to buy a pair because a lot of stores are having spring/summer preview sales that are online only and if you use ebates on top of that, you'll save yourself a good amount of money!

DSC_0048
DSC_0066 DSC_0056 DSC_0069 DSC_0049 DSC_0062 DSC_0051
DSC_0064
DSC_0047 DSC_0058 DSC_0050
OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally Tobi, similar Tobi Tobi2 UrbanOutfitters
shorts: originally Jenna & Molly, similar, UrbanOutfitters
sandals: Foirwen in "ice",  CallitSpring
clutch: originally H&M, similar Nordstrom
necklace: originally JCrew, similar Etsy

Sign up for ebates here

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design