April 10, 2014

Pencil Skirt & Plaid


Even though the forecast called for warmer weather for the next week or so, I didn't want to get ahead of myself and break out all of my new spring clothes. I decided I would try to stick to some of my older winter pieces and see how I could pair them together for a 70 degree day lunch date with some friends. I did break out my favorite lace up wedges that I picked up from Urban Outfitters two summers ago, they're still in perfect condition and I refuse to retire them until they fall apart. Since they're only about a 2" wedge.. they're extremely comfortable and easy to wear anywhere. The second I opened my closet this bodysuit was the first piece that I noticed and after I put it on, the rest of the outfit seemed to fall together effortlessly. Even though I did have to put on the flannel because 70 degrees wasn't as warm as I remember it being, I was content with wearing a pencil skirt with no tights and not freezing.

I guess if you haven't already noticed or seen any of my instagram posts, I did recently start a sleeve on the same side as the piece on the back of my shoulder. I only have a little bit more shading to go until it's finished and once it is, I'll take some close up pictures and answer all of the questions I've been getting about it in one post so you guys don't have to search all over my social networking platforms to find the answers.
Until then, here's my artist's page: @josephmichaeltattoo

DSC_0086 DSC_0091 DSC_0073 DSC_0071 DSC_0072 DSC_0092 DSC_0074 DSC_0080

OUTFIT DETAILS
bodysuit: cotton spandex jersey bra bodysuit, AmericanApparel
skirt: miss interpreting pencil skirt, Tobi
flannel: originally Forever21, similar UrbanOutfitters
(you could always grab one of your boyfriend's flannels, too)
wedges: originally Urban Outfitters, similar charlotterusse
watch: Marc Jacobs amy crystal bracelet watch, Nordstrom
necklace: chain necklace, H&M
clutch: studded chain strap cross body, CharlotteRusse

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design