April 30, 2014

Modern Ego (10% off!)




Hello lovely ladies (and maybe some gentlemen), as you know I do a lot of my shopping online and almost everything I wear was purchased via the internet. Since I always link where each of my pieces are from as well as some of my favorite stores, I also wanted to share a brand new site that I have recently fallen in love with. Not only are the clothes on point for this spring and summer, they are very fairly priced, what more could a gal ask for? I know I've expressed plenty of times that I don't really like to buy clothes that are on the pricey side because I would rather be able to buy more items than just one expensive item (I do tend to splurge every now and then, though). I also believe that you can create an extremely fashionable outfit without having to spend close to $1,000 on designer items, so, to furthermore prove my point I bring to you, Modern Ego. 


Not only does Modern Ego have gorgeous and unique pieces, they were also kind enough to give me a code to share with all of you that will give you 10% off your order! Below I posted a few of my absolute favorite items (with links) so you could get a better idea of their style as well as a few things I'm obsessing over (that I may or may not have in my shopping cart). Who doesn't love a little spring inspiration on a cold rainy day, right?

In order to get 10% off of your purchase- click through the link below, sign up and the discount will be added to your cart the second you put something in it.
  If for any reason it doesn't work, contact me and I will fix it for you! 





TOP | SKIRT | SANDALS | BAG






DRESS  | NECKLACE | BAG




SKIRT | TOP

happy shopping & be sure to let me know if you order anything, I would love to see your purchases
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design