May 2, 2014

Daisy Co-ords

IMG_5326

I'm such a sucker for a anything floral so there was no way I could leave this matching set behind. I was really happy the top was a little bit longer than I expected it to be because it could easily pass as a romper. The only way you could see any of my stomach is if I lift my arms or move around a lot, so if I wanted to wear it to a fancy place, I definitely could.  Since I was only hanging out, I chose to keep it more casual with my tan gladiators from Call It Spring and a matching clutch that I borrowed from my Mom. While I was getting dressed I also tried it on with a pair of black lace up pumps and a lightweight black blazer to see if it was possible to dress the set up for a night out.. it was definitely a success.



Earlier this week I had my extensions replaced and chose to stick with an ombre, just a darker version of my last. Something about an ombre feels so beachy and summery which is why I chose to keep it (and also because I realized I'm incapable of having just one hair color). So for a quick update and review on keratin bonds: I was actually shocked and really happy with how my natural hair looked and felt after taking out my last set. Despite popular belief, I did not have huge bald spots or chunks of hair missing, my hair actually felt a lot thicker and healthier than it did before I first got them. The ends of my hair were a little bit thin, which is why there is a negative connotation with hair extensions, but I can personally vouch that it is because I did have to have my natural hair razored in order to blend them into the hair. Although the clip-ins I used for years were great while they lasted, for someone like me, the constant wear and tear of putting them in and taking them out every single day was really taking a toll on my hair. Now, I can wake up, un-braid my hair and it will look exactly how it did the day before which actually eliminates having to pull and clip my hair and even use any hot tools.

If any of you lovely ladies were considering getting some of your own please contact me personally and I will give you all of the information!

  IMG_5332 IMG_5324 IMG_5358
IMG_5337 IMG_5355 IMG_5331 IMG_5325 IMG_5342 IMG_5339 IMG_5356
OUTFIT DETAILS
top: LA Hearts scallop hem cami, PacSun
bottoms: LA Hearts scalloped shorts, PacSun
sandals: saltz, CallItSpring
necklace: originally Forever 21, similar Forever21

Don't forget to sign up @ Modern Ego to get 10% off of your first purchase
SIGN UP HERE

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your
    web page repeatedly.

    my web blog; best dating sites

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design