June 22, 2014

Cream & Gold

DSC_0442
I'm finally feeling much better than I have been these past two weeks. After my brief stint with pink eye & a follow up fever.. I developed laryngitis and the worst migraine type ordeal I've ever lived through (barely), I even had to get a shot to get rid of it. On top of that, I started my classes this past week and I definitely didn't expect to be up to my neck in drawings and quizzes and postings, but I'm a little bit ahead for the day so I finally have some time to put a post together.

This is what I wore on father's day which was a week ago, oops!.. I did post a picture of my bun with some bedazzle on instagram but without the full details. So if you were dying to know what sort of strange contraption I put into my hair.. it was a necklace. I wasn't feeling that well so I was trying to hide my messy circle bun when I came up with the idea of bedazzling it to yet again distract the world from my mediocre hair day. I wasn't sure if my plan was going to work or not, but the necklace ended up wrapping around twice with just enough chain to hook it closed. I was not expecting this to work whatsoever, but it did and I was really happy with how it came out so now I'm on the hunt for some more gaudy bun accessories. I think there might be accessories specifically for circle buns on the market, too! This might be my last white article of clothing I have to share with you all, I've been making a conscience effort to add more white & cream pieces to my wardrobe but something always leads me back to black.



I was asked to share what lip colors & general makeup I'm wearing in my postings with you all too, so I will definitely be adding a little extra to each post for anyone who has requested it..

lips: Riot House by Mac (Kelly O Collection) x Mineralize Rich Style Surge by Mac
Since I was sick I only used my regular foundation & brow routine, eye liner & mascara
you can find all the details here: makeup tutorial
DSC_0440 DSC_0437 DSC_0439 DSC_0438 DSC_0446 DSC_0455 DSC_0450 DSC_0452 DSC_0441 DSC_0451
OUTFIT DETAILS
romper: embroidered crochet romper, forever21
necklace: 6 row chain link necklace, windsor
necklace 2: originally pacsun, similar forever21
sandals: saltz, callitspring
bag: originally michael kors, similar at macys

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love everything about this outfit. The bun is amazing with the necklace around it. You have such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please do a make-up tutorial? That would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the make up video. Please do more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design