June 29, 2014

Floral Bells

DSC_5829
I have been living in these pants for the past month..and when I say living I mean that I've worn them more than any other article of clothing I own. I saw them all over the internet and never went through & ordered a pair for myself. While I was out in the mall I saw these & was drawn to the small floral print.. after a few minutes of thinking I decided to take them home to see if I liked them enough to keep them. I must have worn them every way possible in the past month- crop tops, halters, camis, oversized tanks, etc. They definitely make my legs look a lot longer than they really are when I wear them with a platform, which is always an added bonus for someone 5ft tall. I was really happy that I didn't have to get them hemmed to fit me without dragging on the ground so I would definitely recommend these to anyone on the shorter side.




 I did order a pair from Forever 21 & Tobi and I need to take several inches off the bottom of them which I'm sure will be easy now that I have a great sewing machine. I just have to learn how to sew in a straight line first! These aren't high waisted, more of a high rise.. but they still look cute with a top tucked in, but for me- wearing them with a crop exposes way too much for a trip to the mall.

LIPS: Rebel by Mac as a liner & outer corners + Heroine by Mac on the inside
  DSC_5812 
DSC_5821 DSC_5818 DSC_5822 DSC_5817 DSC_5816 DSC_5827
DSC_5819
OUTFIT DETAILS
top: similar forever21
bottoms: pacsun
shoes: stevemadden
bag: katespade
hat: similar, nastygal
sunglasses: michaelkors
ring: bloodmilk

sometimes I'm a bit hesitant about ordering from a smaller company, especially for something on the pricer side. I've had my eye on the ring I'm wearing with this outfit for about two years now and today my parents surprised me with it as a belated birthday gift. (all of her pieces are made to order which is why they take some time to get to you) I was beyond impressed with the details of the ring, this picture barely does it any justice. If you were thinking about ordering a piece from her I would 100% recommend it and it is definitely worth the wait!

IMG_5814

Oh! and if you haven't yet be sure to check out my good friend Lipsa's blog, she just started it up and I definitely recommend reading her posts if you plan on traveling any time soon! Like I said in my last post, she is definitely the go to gal when it comes to where to eat no matter what city or state you're in. Even if you don't plan on visiting the exact same places- she knows the ins and outs of booking a trip better than a travel agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design