September 7, 2014

Paisley Bells & Peasant Crop

_DSC0091

It is no secret that I am obsessed with any sort of wide leg pant and these happen to be one of the many that I've picked up over the last few weeks. Unfortunately, most are several inches too long for me so I recently learned how to hem in order to make them just my size. In the past I have been notorious for dropping off items to be tailored and leaving them there for months on end, so, now I have no excuses. What I love most about this wide leg trend is that they come down past your ankles which elongates your legs and for someone my height, looking taller is a dream. As soon as I put these on I knew exactly which top I wanted to pair them with which is a bell sleeved peasant crop I picked up from Forever 21 only a week ago. Lately I've been coming across quite a few items from XXI that have been mistaken for Free People pieces and this is one of them.


Moral of the story: you don't need to break your budget for a $100 top to get a $100 look!

I do have plenty of "business casual" wide leg trousers from when I worked in an office and have done a slightly casual post with them in the past. Now that the wide leg style has become more trendy, I will definitely do a post on how I like to style them down for an everyday look!

_DSC0088
_DSC0090_DSC0084
_DSC0109_DSC0096
_DSC0108_DSC0102_DSC0110
_DSC0093
_DSC0106
top: forever21
pants: pacsun
necklace: shopdixi
shoes: similar stevemadden

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful, you look amazing in this outfit. I love everything about this look.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design