September 13, 2014

Little Black Peasant Dress

_DSC0117

In between packing up box after box for my big move, my mom & I got to make a trip up north for some shopping at one of our favorite stores, Gypsy Warrior. Naturally we did some serious damage in the form of  necklaces, bell bottoms, tops and a kimono.. or two?  After spending about an hour looking through the store we finally made our way to the register to check out and of course, I found this bag about five minutes after signing my receipt. It was the last one left so I knew I couldn't leave it behind, plus, black.. fringe.. gold chain, it would be a sin if I did. I knew I had plenty of boho looking pieces that it would compliment perfectly so, I felt that my purchase was justified. Not only does it look perfect with a pair of printed bells, it adds a lot of detail to something as simple as this dress. 


After walking through the mall in these booties I decided that a long distance trip wasn't exactly the best way to break them in, but, pain is beauty! Now that they have some milage on them, they're actually really comfortable, a lot more comfortable than they look. While popping into a few stores, I was asked multiple times if I purchased this dress from Free People and everyone was surprised to find out it was from Forever 21. I do love a designer look for less than a designer price!

_DSC0142
_DSC0148_DSC0123
_DSC0135_DSC0132_DSC0121_DSC0143souble_DSC0122_DSC0129_DSC0136_DSC0126_DSC0138
_DSC0128
dress: forever21
shoes: guess, similar stevemadden
ring: bloodmilk
sunglasses: versace

Recently, I started my new job back in the retail world and I am already loving every second of it! Unfortunately, my work week was quite demanding, especially with training so I do apologize for the delayed post. In my free time I've been working on my projects for my first week of school & trying to pack up a little more of my room. Now that I'm all settled in, I'll have some extra time I plan on dedicating to another video (or two) and some more posts about what I wore to work this past week!

Until then, you can find me on instagram @CoriBetch to see what I'm up to each day and of course a few work related pictures now that I'm surrounded by shoes & accessories all day
see you soon, beauties
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design