November 9, 2014

Hunter Green & Platform Booties

_DSC0270

My new (well, not so new anymore) job has given me an excuse to break out some of the pieces I haven't gotten much use out of. I was definitely on the fence about purchasing this skirt over the summer, I loved it because of the color and the accordion style, but was hesitant because of the length. I ended up taking it home with me anyway because I figured I would find something to wear with it during the fall based on the color alone, and a few months later, here I am. I knew that I would want to wear it with a heel or platform so that it would fall on me where it would fall on someone taller and since my go-to shoe as of recently has become this platform bootie, it was a perfect match. As I'm sure you are all aware, black on black is my favorite combination which explains why the only color of this outfit is the hunter green of the skirt. I'm sure you've also noticed the change of scenery, my new backyard has a lot more fun places to shoot! If you know me personally, you know that I'm not much of an "exploring the wilderness" so you won't find me climbing through a hiking trail in my heels any time soon, although it would be quite comical! 


_DSC0244
_DSC0251_DSC0246_DSC0256_DSC0268_DSC0258_DSC0265_DSC0273_DSC0263_DSC0260_DSC0257_DSC0264_DSC0248_DSC0250
top: tobi   |   skirt: forever 21   |   shoes: aldo   |   lip: kat von d homegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design