November 6, 2014

Lazy Sunday

_DSC0288

There is nothing I love more than a great pair of boyfriend jeans, especially these. At first they definitely were not my favorite, but after breaking them in along with a couple of wash & dry cycles they are better than ever. I am a firm believer in letting denim air dry to preserve the color & fit so I was a bit hesitant to break my own rules, but the end result was much more successful than I had expected.

After dressing up and wearing heels to work all week, my comfy clothes have become much more appreciated.  Of course these booties aren't exactly flat, but the smaller block heel in comparison to the much higher heel that I wear all week felt like heaven. Since it was extra chilly, I chose this oversized and very warm sweater I picked up from H&M a few years ago. Yes, a few years ago. A lot of people say their clothes from H&M never last, but, if you wash them properly they will hold up for quite a bit of time (hand wash or delicate cycle, cool water & hang to dry OR throw them in on the "rinse" cycle of your regular wash)

Is it me or did this outfit post turn into an informational summary about laundry strategies?

Yes, if you were wondering, I have been wearing my hair shorter for the past two weeks or so, it's a nice change of pace and break but I can't help missing my long luscious locks. I'm sure I'll be reuniting with my hair extensions very, very soon!

see you later this week
XO

_DSC0295 _DSC0294_DSC0278_DSC0280_DSC0283_DSC0284_DSC0289_DSC0293_DSC0286_DSC0290
sweater: h&m  |  pants: american eagle  |  scarf: aldo  |  bag: kate spade  |  booties: qupid
lip: kat von d "lullabye"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design