December 4, 2014

Whites & Plaid

_DSC0443

I have definitely been trying to experiment with more color recently, and by color I mean lighter neutrals. It's a start, right? I've been dying to wear this oversized blazer-esque jacket since the summer so I was more than excited to break it out during some of the warmer days we've been having. I was determined to pair it with lighter pieces so I dug into the depths of my closet for this white blouse I got quite some time ago. I knew that the small gold buttons would tie the detail in my bag and shoes all together without over doing it. I hope I'm not the only one who analyzes every detail down to button and zipper colors, am I?

Of course, majority of the shoes I've picked up from work are black, but, these cognac colored booties seem to be one of my favorites lately. The gold embellishments were originally what sold me on them, but over time they have started to look more distressed from wearing them so often, which has caused my love for their existence to increase.

_DSC0456_DSC0446 _DSC0463 _DSC0453 _DSC0444 _DSC0445_DSC0448_DSC0450  _DSC0460_DSC0454_DSC0451_DSC0457_DSC0455
jacket: sheinside   |   top: francesca's collections   |   pants: american eagle   |
|   shoes: aldo   |   bag: kate spade   |   scarf: aldo   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design