November 30, 2014

Neutrals

_DSC0428

I'm sure you've noticed that my hair looks a bit different here than it does in my last instagram post, but, I do like to keep things in chronological order so I just have a couple more until any posts with my newer hair-do.

 As much as I do love to dress up for work, being comfortable is also important especially during the holidays (if you work retail, I'm sure you understand why) I came across this dress on boohoo and expected it to be a regular cotton shift dress and to my surprise it was so much more comfortable, I was definitely happy that I had another one on its way to my house. After waiting and waiting for Kat Von D's "Poe" lip color to be restocked, I was extremely excited that I was finally able to order it a few weeks ago. I did sort of struggle with what kind of color combinations to wear it with and after putting together this get-up, I knew that it was meant to be. The subtle hints of navy blue were just enough to add that extra bit of "umph" to very neutral outfit.
_DSC0431_DSC0434_DSC0427_DSC0439_DSC0437_DSC0433_DSC0429_DSC0419_DSC0421_DSC0426

dress: boohoo   |   scarf: aldo   |   shoes: aldo   |   bag: kate spade   |   socks: forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design