June 15, 2015

Floral Print & Fringe

_DSC0724

For some reason I can't seem to stray away from floral patterns, especially when they're black and white. Of course, I needed a last minute outfit for my birthday party and was thrilled to find this dress in less than five minutes. Although my original intention was to wear it with a pair of black heels, the chilly weather called for these lace up boots which of course I didn't mind breaking out for the first time. I saw them at Gypsy Warrior only a week or so before my birthday and figuring I was a little too delayed, I was beyond ecstatic to receive them just in time. Although they might be a bit too heavy to wear throughout the summer, I'm sure I'll make an exception during another chilly night. My original inattention was to save them for the fall, but, I felt that it would be wrong to not wear them at least a few times until then. 


I'm sure you've all noticed that my hair has changed drastically since my winter posts and even since my last few instagram posts and since then I have definitely made more than enough changes for a lifetime. From long, jet black hair to short jet black hair then to blonde and now back to my darker brown to chestnut ombre, I can honestly say that I might be done with coloring for quite some time. I'm currently back to using Luxy clip-in extensions and can honestly say that after three sets there are still my front runner (aside from my keratin bonds, of course). 

Feel free to leave any questions HERE 

_DSC0714_DSC0717_DSC0725_DSC0713_DSC0722_DSC0716_DSC0719_DSC0710_DSC0715
|   dress: free people   |   boots: gypsy warrior   |   bag: gypsy warrior   |   ring: ysl   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design