August 25, 2015

Floral Jumpsuit

_DSC0024

I'm back, for good this time, hopefully. I think I've said that once or twice, or three times, but just when I think I have some extra time on my hands, something comes along and occupies it again. I've spent most of this summer with a close group of friends enjoying the weather, drinks, quality shopping trips and of course plenty of those laugh-so-hard-you-can't-breath-and-almost-pee-yourself moments. Too much info? Sorry! You know you've had them, too..


Out of all my pieces that have came and gone this summer, this has been one of the only that have held on strong. I picked it up back in May and have worn it quite a few times since. Yes, I do wear my clothing more than once, sometimes. I don't know what was so appealing to me about the piece because I usually tend to pick the black color option when it's presented to me but there was something about how the blue and pink clashed that really spoke to me. This has been my favorite combination by far, partially because these pink pumps matched the flowers perfectly and partially because these are the most comfortable of all the shoes I chose to wear with it. 

see you soon xo

and just in case you don't, you can track me down here

_DSC0036
_DSC0030_DSC0025_DSC0038_DSC0021_DSC0037_DSC0029_DSC0026
|   jumpsuit: forever21   |   shoes: aldo   |   ring: ysl   |   clutch: gypsy warrior   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design