October 11, 2015

Suede, Suede, Suede

Untitled

My new found love for suede (or faux suede) this season is definitely no secret. At first I was hesitant to wear this piece because I thought I would have a heat stroke after an hour of running around my store, but, whoever picked the fabric for this piece was way ahead of the game. I struggled to find the perfect pair of shoes to wear so I went back to one of my favorites, especially because I don't get much opportunity to wear them out. I don't remember which store in the mall I picked this piece up from, but, I do remember was that it was super inexpensive. No need to over spend on a trend that might not make it into next year!


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design