October 21, 2015

70's Remix

_DSC0305

As I've mentioned a few times before I'm recently obsessed with the 70's inspired trend that is happening all over, especially at Aldo. My love for suede has been announced loud and proud on more than one of my most recent posts, so to keep within the same general theme, here we go!


I spotted this two piece set at H&M about a month ago and let it sit in my closet for a few weeks before I actually wore it. Since it's floral, girly, colorful and way out of my comfort zone it wasn't exactly jumping out at me as much as my plain black pieces were. One day I decided to throw it on for work as I was running short on time so that I wouldn't have the chance to second guess myself. After I settled into my shift and started working through a busy Saturday, the colors started to grow on me. Did I really just say that? Needless to say, I ended up falling in love with this set and cannot wait to wear the pieces as separates to get some more use out of them.

_DSC0288_DSC0313_DSC0292_DSC0295_DSC0287_DSC0303
_DSC0294_DSC0293_DSC0302_DSC0307_DSC0296
|   top & skirt: h&m   |  shoes: aldo   |   bracelet: rachel zoe   |   ring: ysl   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design