November 1, 2015

Denim Part II

_DSC0349

I guess I've been on a bit of a denim & leather / patent leather kick lately. About a month ago I spent quite some time searching the mall high and low for a denim dress and now that I finally have one- I keep finding them everywhere. Of course, I've added some of those to my collection as well. To me, denim is a crucial piece to any wardrobe, especially mine. I go through periods of times where I love wearing jeans and periods of time where I hate wearing them, the only thing that has remained constant is my denim shirts & jackets. I think my denim dresses have become part of my "constant" collection because of how versatile they are.  So far, this has been one of my favorite looks because as you know I am a huge fan of mixing textures and in my opinion- there's nothing better than denim and leather.. well, faux leather.


_DSC0358_DSC0359_DSC0357 _DSC0354_DSC0347_DSC0346_DSC0343_DSC0345_DSC0348
|    dress: H&M   |    jacket: hollister   |    bag: aldo   |   shoes: aldo   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design