October 27, 2015

Denim vs Denim

_DSC0364

As much as I love denim on denim- it's super easy to go from fashionable to Britney Spears circa 2001. At first I had on a darker pair of jeans which I thought would contrast the lighter denim of my shirt beautifully, but I ended up looking like I just stepped out of a GAP commercial... definitely not me. I went back into my closet and found a pair I picked up from H&M last year which had a perfect mix of a light and medium wash that I felt incorporated the color of my shirt and contrasted it a bit as well. Since my hair is so dark, especially up against a lighter top, I put on a pair of my black booties to help balance the outfit. Does anyone else put this much thought into matching their hair color to their outfit or is that just me?

_DSC0373_DSC0377_DSC0371_DSC0372_DSC0375_DSC0365_DSC0374_DSC0366_DSC0362
|   top: hollister   |   jeans: h&m   |   booties: aldo   |   necklace: forever21   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design