December 1, 2015

A Little More Suede...

_DSC0506

This has to be one of my favorite skirts from this season and if you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure it looks familiar! Two times a year Aldo has a big meeting with all of the store managers from the region to kick-off each major season. For this year's Fall/Winter 15 kick off, of course, I had to go with something 70's themed mixed with my own personal touch. I found this suede wrap skirt at a little boutique in the mall and immediately fell in love. I didn't want to take away from the detail so I paired it with a plain black turtle neck and finished it off with my favorite tie up heels.


_DSC0518

This little clutch is everything to me! Of course it's modeled after the Fendi "Monster" collection, but I'll take a $60 bag over a $2,000 bag any day. I was worried it may look a little cheap but so far it's gotten mistaken for the real deal on more than one occasion.

_DSC0516_DSC0513_DSC0509_DSC0521_DSC0501
_DSC0511_DSC0520_DSC0512_DSC0519_DSC0504_DSC0523
|   top: boohoo   |    heels: aldo   |    skirt: nabee   |   clutch: aldo   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design