October 28, 2013

Skater Dress


The second I laid eyes on this dress I fell in love with every detail, especially the beautiful gold pattern. I’m such a sucker for a skater dress, too; I adore the girly fit and how comfortable they are. You could pair them with just about any type of shoe and never go wrong. The time difference between me pressing “submit order” and actually receiving the package felt like weeks even though it was only about two days, which is why I love ordering from Tobi. I know I’m not the only person who expects their package to magically fall from the ceiling a second after placing an order. Anyway, after waiting anxiously for my dress I finally got to put it on and it was absolutely perfect.I chose to pair the dress with the Michael Kors Haven booties I posted about a few weeks ago. I didn’t want to take away from the pattern of the dress with an extravagant shoe so I chose these because of how simple they are, even with the slight gold accents

As for my jacket, I know I keep wearing it and linking a jacket slightly different, but, I did purchase it about a year ago from PacSun. One thing I learned from working there for such a long time is that their in house brands re-create the same item each year and modify it to be more current. So, the one I’ve been linking is this year’s version. It’s definitely not thick enough to be a winter jacket, but, it is great for the fall and early spring

I tried to get my dogs in a couple of pictures but once I broke out their leashes and brought them outside they went crazy! They must have thought they were going to the park where my Mom takes them almost every day for a walk. You can see how restless they were below- I just HAD to post it for a good laugh.

IMG_3227 IMG_3232
IMG_3222 IMG_3200 IMG_3226
IMG_3218 IMG_3213

OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress: Barococo Skater Dress,  Tobi
Jacket: PacSun 2012, similar PacSun
Booties: Michael Kors "Haven" Platform Bootie, Nordstrom

In case you missed my last post my brand new tumblr is up and running for your viewing pleasures. Send me your URLs so I can follow you back!
coribetch.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design