November 24, 2013

Daisy Print Playsuit


I'm back after a very brief and unintentional haietas. This past week I've been traveling back and forth between Philly, central NJ & northern NJ and on top of that the weather has been causing my allergies to ruin my life with nausea and dizziness on a regular basis.

I definitely have a strong love/hate relationship with rompers or playsuits. I love them to death but I hate having to get completely undressed to use the ladies room. I know that sounds the complete opposite of glamorous but we all know it's true. What should only be a two minute bathroom trip turns into a 5+ minute ordeal. Of course the sleeves never fit over whatever jewelry I'm wearing so not only do I have to lose my entire top and belt, I have to de-accessorize, too. This romper stole my heart when I was checking in on one of my favorite websites, of course I had to have it despite all the future trouble I knew it would cause me. The material is super comfy and the sizing was perfect which is hard to come by when you're 5' tall. I may or may not have invested in a couple more just like it..

IMG_3687IMG_3667 IMG_3662
IMG_3659 IMG_3682 IMG_3668 IMG_3665

OUTFIT DETAILS
Romper/Playsuit: Madeline Daisy Print Jersey Playsuit, boohoo
Booties: studded triple buckle ankle bootie, CharlotteRusse
Belt: chain link belt, Tobi
(I actually had my Dad remove the metal piece in the front to make it fit better)
Clutch: Kimber clutch - ivory, GypsyWarrior
Watch: Riley Rose Gold plated - Fossil, Macys
(Fossil is made my Michael Kors which is why they look similar & are less expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design