December 18, 2013

Witch Hat Pt. I


I finally caved in and bought this hat after weeks and weeks of inner turmoil. When I tried it on in the store and someone told me I looked like a witch so I knew I had to have it. I've already worn it with so many different outfits, but this one was definitely one of my favorites. This specific day I chose a more casual option but I will definitely post another way to wear it soon. 

On an unrelated note, incase you haven't noticed I finally got new hair extensions!  They match my hair a lot more than my previous post, I had to use purple shampoo a couple of times to tone the ends to match the ends of my real hair. I've been using clip ins for just about four years now and after talking with my hair dresser we decided on trying keratin bonds, praise the sweet lord jesus! My life has never been easier! I chose to make the switch because after four years of clipping in extensions in the same spot it caused a tiny bit of damage (no, I do not have bald spots!) On top of that, caring for them was taking a lot of my time as well as putting them in and taking them out every day. Although I did master the clip in process and maintenance aspect of having them, they were starting to get on my nerves. It was nice to be able to have short hair one day and long the next, but, so far I am absolutely loving not having to clip and unclip every.. single.. day. Of course a lot of maintenance comes along with these too, but, if you don't mind caring for your hair and you know what you're getting into there should be no problems. It is so nice to finally be able to put my hair up into a ponytail or wake up with my hair looking the same way it did the day before. I've had them for about 10 days now and they have already saved me so much time in my getting ready process.  So far I've had absolutely no problem washing them, brushing them, sleeping with them, etc. I will definitely do an update in a month or two to let you know how they're holding up incase anyone is contemplating trying them out or making the switch as I did.

Of course, my hair would be nothing without my ~magical hair goddess~ Kellie.  She is somehow able to understand my crazy ideas, that sometimes don't even make much sense to me, and turn them into a hair miracle. I've gone to her for highlights and came out with a beautiful head of sparkling blonde hair, brought her my self-cut crazy looking extensions and watched her fix them in minutes and asked for several color changes that most people would deem impossible. I 100% trust her advice on what I should and shouldn't do with my hair and I know that even when she suggests something different than my original idea, It will come out perfect in the end. If you're interested in experiencing the magic that I do, feel free to send me a message and I will definitely give you her contact info!

If you have any questions about clip in extensions or my current endeavor, you can leave me a comment below or ask me HERE.  Of course I will answer you as quickly as I possibly can.

IMG_4089


IMG_4128 IMG_4126 IMG_4109 IMG_4121 IMG_4146 IMG_4151 IMG_4148 IMG_4107

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: LA Hearts printed tunic, PacSun
bottoms: zippy coated jean, CottonOn
hat: similar, PacSun1  PacSun2
(Mine is only sold in PacSun stores!)
booties: similar, CharlotteRusse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design