January 27, 2014

Maroon Faux-Fur Pt II


What better way to make up for your bad hair day with a giant hat, right? I don't know what it is about this time of year that makes my hair so disobedient, maybe it's too cold to function like me.

Since you've seen all of these pieces already I don't have much explaining to do so this one will be short, sweet & to the point. I tried to buy this sweater in white, I actually had it in my cart & almost made it to the check out before I thought "I need this black". So, since I couldn't bring myself to buy it in white to incorporate some color, or lack there of, into my life I chose my maroon faux-fur vest that I featured in a post a few months ago to make it a little less dark. If you want to see another way to wear it, that's also mostly all back pieces check here.

I also wanted to update you all on my Vinted journey in case you're still on the fence about making a closet of your own. I've had it for two weeks and already sold 6 pieces, I also have about 4 items on hold for girls who are waiting to buy them.  So, once you add all of that up.. it's a pretty good chunk of change to buy new clothes if you ask me. I've sold to Plato's closet several times and did get a good amount of money but they also took bags of items from me. So, when I weigh out my success stories.. Vinted definitely takes the cake, plus it's fun to meet new people who share taste similar to yours. Leave your username down below or on my tumblr (in the ask me anything section) so I can find you!



image image image image image image image image image image image image image

OUTFIT DETAILS
sweater: Vicky knit sweater, Tobi
vest: originally Forever 21, similar AmericanEagle
pants: zippy coated jean, CottonOn
booties: high voltage stiletto booties, Forever21
bag: Small Fulton Saffiano Messenger, MichaelKors
hat: originally PacSun, similar Tobi
sunglasses: Sicily Aviator, MichaelKors
bracelets: spiked- similar Tobi,
rings: skull- Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design