January 30, 2014

The Midi Little Black Dress



Lately I'm obsessed with any sort of "midi" dress or skirt, so naturally I had to add an all black piece to my collection. Since I'm only 5 feet tall, finding "midi" dresses & skirts are a bit of a challenge because things are typically several inches longer on me than they are on most people. Thank the sweet fashion gods that Tobi really watches out for us vertically challenged ladies & made the length of this dress perfect. What I really love about it is the gold zipper & the small slit on the back (which of course I forgot to take a picture of), I'm a sucker for fine detail especially on a little black dress.

This could also been a quick and easy Valentine's Day outfit for anyone frantically searching for something to wear, you can never go wrong with black.



IMG_5188 IMG_5196 IMG_5193 IMG_5215 IMG_5202 IMG_5212 IMG_5194 IMG_5185IMG_5192 IMG_5214 IMG_5201

OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: Miranda midi dress, Tobi
tights: any of these are perfect, Forever21
booties: MK Haven platform, Nordstrom
clutch: originally Nordstrom, similar Etsy
watch: Riley Rose Gold plated watch, Macys
rings:  (my favorite skull ring) Tobi
necklace: originally Forever 21, any of these will do Forever21
lipstick: Rebel by Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design