February 2, 2014

Houndstooth & Hot Pink


As I was walking through Macy's I decided to take a look at their winter sale to see if there was anything worth the purchase. This coat was the first thing to catch my eye and after looking at the price tag I almost died. Original retail was a little over $300, it was marked down to $200 with an extra % off from their winter end sale which brought it down to $150. Of course Macy's sends their coupons to my house by the truck load so I got an extra % - off which brought it down to just a little over $100. UNREAL! I thought it was too good to be true, but then when I found that they carried it in a petite small I knew it was meant to be. Usually just a "small" for me is still a little too long and un-proportional since I've remained the same size as I was in 8th grade.  So, with all things in my favor it HAD to be mine. Just another success story about winter-end sales, they're definitely worth the wait.

What are the odds I would have a bag & hat that almost matched perfectly? My Mom picked this up for me over the summer from a Coach outlet store because I was looking for a hot pink bag, she definitely nailed it!

  IMG_5052IMG_5053 IMG_5072 IMG_5068 IMG_5049 IMG_5055 IMG_5057 IMG_5050 IMG_5067 IMG_5045 IMG_5054

OUTFIT DETAILS
coat: Calvin Klein faux leather trim coat, Macys
top: criss cross top, ArdenB
denim: high rise seamed jean, UrbanOutfitters
booties: originally Bakers, similar GoJane
beanie: boyfriend knit beanie in neon pink, Tobi
bag: originally Coach Outlet, listed on eBay
sunglasses: Vogue Eyewear from Sunglass Hut sold out, similar  UrbanOutfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design