February 12, 2014

Maroon & Faux Leather


I know I've been slacking a bit on posts but I just have no desire to get out of my pajamas when it's 20 degrees and constantly snowing, especially with this recent elbow injury (I wonder if carrying around this giant bag has anything to do with it). But, I did have to go run a few errands so I quickly put on these black destroyed skinnies and one of my many black sweaters. I recently found all of my winter scarves in a box under my bed so I've been living in the one pictured below ever since, better late than never, right?

If you're thinking that this jacket looks very similar to the black one I have than you are correct I checked up on the site last week and it was on sale for such a great price I just couldn't say no. Am I the only one who has to buy something they like in every single color possible? I also figured it wouldn't hurt to incorporate a tiny bit of color into my wardrobe.. it also goes perfectly with my favorite lipstick & liner, what more could I ask for?


DSC_4991 (1) DSC_5000 (1) DSC_4990 (1) DSC_4992 (1) DSC_4998 (1) DSC_4994 (1) DSC_4996 (1) DSC_4997 (1) DSC_4995 (1)

OUTFIT DETAILS
sweater: adore me sweater, tobi
denim: originally PacSun, similar GbyGuess
booties: originally Forever21, similar Forever21
jacket: originally American Eagle, similar Tobi romwe
scarf: gift from a few years ago, similar zara
sunglasses: sicily aviator, MichaelKors
bag: 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag, KateSpade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design