July 28, 2014

OBX: III

DSC_6214
I was so happy the weather cleared up for our third day of vacation. The storm from the day before even left over a nice little breeze and a couple clouds which are definitely more than welcome on a hot beach day. I ended up mixing a new swimsuit piece with an old one, this one shoulder top is a couple years old and I honestly cannot remember where I picked it up. I even cut all of the tags out so there's no way I could even re-trace my steps. I actually picked up these bottoms in three different colors / prints because I love the cut so much.

 My Mom definitely adapted to being an "action" photographer during this vacation, too. It's not so easy to stand still while a giant wave is crashing on top of me! I definitely got a little daring near the ocean.. for once. I got a bit too close in some of the pictures and almost got taken out, she was even got a picture of it!

The first time I heard this band a few months ago all I could picture myself doing while listening to their music was sitting on the beach so I felt that sharing this song was more than appropriate for this post.

DSC_6210
DSC_6202DSC_6213
DSC_6204
DSC_6216DSC_6215
DSC_6208
top: similar victoriassecret
bottoms: victoriassecret
sunglasses: similar, versace

The men of the house decided not to bring out the kayak and took some bodyboards instead. Miranda's boyfriend Mike is a bit of a pro so I caught a few pictures of him teaching her his ways.  Her trip in was a definite success. Even when we were younger she was a lot better than most on a bodyboard. I on the other hand.. was too scared to even try..
DSC_6224 DSC_6225 DSC_6226 DSC_6228

Paul used his own method to get in, he was definitely successful, too..  I did manage to catch one of his not-so successful trips in and it was too funny for me not to share. The picture of his head in the wave had us laughing for so long, for sure one of those pictures I'll look back on in a few years and still find it hilarious.
 he did redeem himself shortly afterward!
DSC_6198
DSC_6203DSC_6246DSC_6251

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful you should be a model. Love the natural pictures of you in the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design