September 21, 2014

Gypsy Bells & White Lace

_DSC0114

Are you sick of seeing me in bells yet?
I picked up this dark denim wash along with a black pair during my last trip to Gypsy Warrior when my Mom & I did some serious damage, she even got a few things! Naturally, the black pants were a few inches too long so Paul's Mom taught me how to hem & now they fit like a dream come true. I was surprised to find out that these didn't require any alterations and fit perfectly with my smaller everyday wedge booties. I'm not a huge fan of wearing jeans because I find them to be uncomfortable if they are less than 2% spandex so I was happy to find out that these were just so and probably the most comfortable out of all of the denim in my collection


I really wasn't ready to accept anymore of the warm weather we've been having so the most I did to accommodate for the higher temperature was this lace top. I saw it at PacSun over the summer and it was just my luck that it was sold out in every store and even online. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my Mom somehow worked her magic online & grabbed me one as soon as they restocked and sold out again.  I got a little sad when I realized it would probably be the last time I would wear it until next summer but, the thought of fall layers quickly took my mind off of it..
_DSC0115
_DSC0112_DSC0131_DSC0107_DSC0128_DSC0116_DSC0124_DSC0104
hat: forever21, similar americanapparel
top: pacsun, similar charlotterusse
pants: gypsywarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design