September 29, 2014

Plaid Skort & Platforms

_DSC0068

I knew these boots had to be mine the second I stepped into Aldo. They have the same patent-leather look as Doc Martins which I absolutely love and to top it all off, a platform heel. It's like the shoe gods knew what I was looking for before I even knew what I was looking for. I immediately thought of this plaid skort as soon as I saw the boots and knew they would be a perfect match! I topped it off with a slouchy sweater, a couple of chains and I was on my way to work..


Speaking of, I've been finding myself living at the mall again which in my opinion, isn't necessarily a bad thing.. there's always shopping to be done. I've been walking around on my breaks and finding some hidden gems which is exactly how I came across this skort. Between working, my commute, school work and moving I'm not sure when I'll have a few spare minutes to blog for the rest of the week, especially since half of my room is still in boxes! But, I will be back in action next week so be sure to follow me on instagram to see what I'm up to every day..
@coribetch

talk to you soon
XO

_DSC0063_DSC0062Fotor0929205511_DSC0070_DSC0075_DSC0069_DSC0067_DSC0057
sweater: h&m
skort: forever21
shoes: aldo

1 comment:

  1. Always looking so flawless Cori, you look like Cher from Clueless!

    xox
    S

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design